Emergency Tree Care
As majestic as trees are, there comes a time when they can cause damage to properties or pose a safety risk to people. In both of these cases, you may need to contact emergency tree care professionals, especially when you’re dealing with fallen trees or hanging branches following a severe storm and high winds.
Whether the damage or threat is storm-related or not, it’s best to act as soon as possible. Having a professional arborist by your side can help mitigate the risk, avoiding further costly damage. In all cases, an arborist can also stop the damage from happening in the first place, by putting a proactive plan in place before hand.
If you require emergency tree services, simply dial the number above to begin the consultation process, we are available 24/7.
Reasons to call Emergency Tree Care:
It is recommended to call in professionals if you’re faced with the following tree problems:
- A tree is abnormally leaning over a structure or pathway
- A tree or large branch has fallen on your building or vehicle, or it is blocking the driveway
- There are large dead branches
- A tree has a hollow or severely damaged trunk
Proactive Tree Planning
Property owners are encouraged to embrace a proactive approach to tree care. Unfortunately, many people wait until an issue arises to contact tree care services.
By having your trees inspected and pruned regularly, you can prevent or minimize future damage. An arborist will conduct a survey and create a damage mitigation plan, especially in high-risk areas.
The storms or high winds can be quite unforgiving. Before a storm hits your area, it’s a good idea to consult with Arborists if you have any concerns.
Why you should choose us
- Over 30 Years of experience – we boast extensive professional knowledge in providing a wide range of quality and affordable tree care services in Dunedin. We can help with not only emergency tree removal but also stump grinding, pruning, planting of new trees or shifting the existing ones, and more.
- Qualified Arborists and Specialized equipment – Every member of our crew is trained and industry certified for the job. Besides the expertise, our team has the equipment and tools to handle any tree project while maintaining the highest level of safety standards. With our wealth of experience, we can accurately identify tree problems and apply practical techniques to get the job done in the shortest time possible.
- Fully Insured with Public Liability insurance – As experienced Dunedin arborists, we know emergency tree care projects come with risks. That’s why we carry public liability insurance to protect our clients from incurring extra costs in case of mishaps during tree removal.
- Prompt Service – The crew at Dunedin Tree Services understands that most tree emergencies require a prompt response. If you find yourself in a situation where you can’t possibly wait for an arborist the next day, call us. We will dispatch our members with all the necessary equipment to fix the problems as quickly as possible.
For all emergency tree care services call 03-568-8227 to organise an on-site quote.